Apploi is transforming how healthcare hires with all-in-one software that empowers companies to find, onboard, and retain staff. Working with over 6,000 healthcare organizations across the United States, our NYC-based company helps leaders solve the industry’s most pressing problem: how to provide superb care in the midst of a candidate shortage.
The marketing team at Apploi is made up of a diverse group of strategic thinkers and passionate doers who work together to build awareness, loyalty, and authority around Apploi’s brand. Therefore, it’s essential that this opportunity contributes to your career path and aligns with what Apploi is trying to achieve.
The Growth Marketer is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive marketing campaigns. They will leverage lead generation best practices, partner with the sales team to help drive revenue, and be a key player in the company’s success.
Our ideal candidate has managed multi-channel marketing campaigns and event presences that drove leads. In addition, they possess an aptitude for technology, precise communication skills, organization, and self-motivation.
What You’ll Do
- Create and execute strategic multi-channel campaigns that nurture marketing leads and book-of-business accounts through the funnel
- Manage the logistics, budget, and execution of industry trade shows and events
- Communicate event strategy and plans with sales team members and other internal stakeholders
- Build robust pre- and post-show communication strategies that drive leads
- Understand our target audience, develop campaign strategies, and drive execution of campaigns to achieve pipeline targets
- Write copy for marketing campaigns including emails, landing pages, webpages, and other short-form content as needed
- Identify the right marketing messages, value propositions, marketing collateral, channels, and CTAs for campaigns
- Define clear goals for marketing campaigns/programs; track and report on performance
- Have a deep understanding of the marketing-sales funnel, with a proven track record of driving MQLs, opportunities, and nurturing leads
- Assist Growth Marketing Manager with developing ABM strategy and execution of that strategy
- Work closely with the operations team on integrations, reporting, and more
- Stay abreast of industry and marketing trends to identify more innovative ways to approach marketing channels and programs
Who You Are
- 3+ years’ marketing experience. B2B and SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience using and optimizing a marketing automation platform (HubSpot strongly preferred)
- Experience developing campaigns, lead scoring, and landing pages within a marketing automation platform
- Experience with Pipedrive, Salesforce, or other CRM tool
- Proficient in making data-backed decisions and using data to ask and answer questions that move the business forward
- Ability to manage multiple competing projects and prioritize tasks based on business need and urgency
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO
- Flex Fridays – employees are encouraged to take up to 2 Fridays off each month outside of PTO, no meetings and wrap up at 3pm on all other Fridays
- Wellness reimbursement
- Excellent employee referral program
- Internal training programs
- In-person events and activities
- Employee hubs and office locations nationwide
- Flexible and remote working options
- Healthy life/work balance
- Fun, collaborative work environment
At Apploi, we pride ourselves on putting people first. This starts at the heart of the company, where we’ve created a workspace where we can be unapologetically ourselves. We’re an eclectic and spirited bunch with amazing company culture, working together to revolutionize hiring!
Apploi is transforming how healthcare hires with all-in-one software that empowers companies to find, onboard, and retain staff. Working with over 7,000 healthcare organizations across the United States, our team helps leaders solve the industry’s most pressing problem: how to provide superb care in the midst of a candidate shortage.
Our mission to revolutionize hiring through innovation, empathy, and an understanding of human impact has earned Apploi widespread notice. In 2021, Apploi won Gold for Established Excellence in Inc.’s Best in Business awards, and was recognized in 2022 by Inc. as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies for the third consecutive year. The platform was also recognized by GetApp as a 2022 category leader in onboarding, recruiting, and applicant tracking. On a wide scale and an individual basis, Apploi is dedicated to helping healthcare workers and employers thrive in the industry they love.
At Apploi, we’re devoted to creating an excellent employee experience. Our team, culture, and benefits all make it an incredible place to work, so come join us!
We’re an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.