At Apploi, our Customer Success team is passionate about enabling positive experiences and helping customers get the very best value from our platform. Partnering with customers to ensure success for all, Apploi strives to deliver customizable recruiting solutions that fit every hiring process on a platform made for humans, by humans.
We are looking for a Manager of Customer Success to lead our dedicated team of Customer Success Managers. A successful candidate will not only be an accomplished Customer Success professional but also have previous experience leading customer-facing teams.
Who You Are
- 6+ years of relevant experience in Customer Success
- 2+ years in a management capacity as a Team Lead or Manager, Customer Success
- Prior experience being a hands-on Customer Success Manager
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Proven ability to coach and develop team members
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BA or BS degree preferred
- HR tech experience is a plus but not necessary
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and desire to succeed
- Adaptability to new initiatives
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of Customer Success Managers to deliver a best-in-class experience for the Appoi customer base
- Build and define a clear career path for Customer Success Managers
- Provide coaching and training to empower the continued career development of your team
- Design and maintain processes that allow for consistent and easy tracking of KPIs
- Manage and assign Customer Success resources based on capacity, experience, and customer value
- Accurately forecast efforts for capacity planning and develop a capacity model to ensure proper headcount throughout the year
- Synthesize the voice of customers from qualitative and quantitative feedback, and share with leadership and cross-functional partners
- Track accounts to identify early risk factors and develop and implement risk mitigation plans
- Lead your team to develop strategic success plans that improve the time-to-value for customers, focusing on product adoption, customer satisfaction, and business goals
- Work closely with cross-functional partners (like Product, Marketing, and Sales Ops) on materials and initiatives that impact the CSM function
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO
- Flex Fridays – employees are encouraged to take up to 2 Fridays off each month outside of PTO, no meetings and wrap up at 3pm on all other Fridays
- Wellness reimbursement
- Excellent employee referral program
- Internal training programs
- In-person events and activities
- Employee hubs and office locations nationwide
- Flexible and remote working options
- Healthy life/work balance
- Fun, collaborative work environment
At Apploi, we pride ourselves on putting people first. This starts at the heart of the company, where we’ve created a workspace where we can be unapologetically ourselves. We’re an eclectic and spirited bunch with amazing company culture, working together to revolutionize hiring!
Apploi is transforming how healthcare hires with all-in-one software that empowers companies to find, onboard, and retain staff. Working with over 7,000 healthcare organizations across the United States, our team helps leaders solve the industry’s most pressing problem: how to provide superb care in the midst of a candidate shortage.
Our mission to revolutionize hiring through innovation, empathy, and an understanding of human impact has earned Apploi widespread notice. In 2021, Apploi won Gold for Established Excellence in Inc.’s Best in Business awards, and was recognized in 2022 by Inc. as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies for the third consecutive year. The platform was also recognized by GetApp as a 2022 category leader in onboarding, recruiting, and applicant tracking. On a wide scale and an individual basis, Apploi is dedicated to helping healthcare workers and employers thrive in the industry they love.
At Apploi, we’re devoted to creating an excellent employee experience. Our team, culture, and benefits all make it an incredible place to work, so come join us!
We’re an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.