We’re hiring a Senior Integrations Product Manager to join our fast-paced, innovative, and remote-first environment. This is a hybrid role combining some duties of an implementation manager and some duties of a technical product manager. Our ideal candidate will have experience working within the human capital management space (e.g. HRIS, ATS, Payroll).
This role touches multiple departments and functions. You will work closely with our Chief Digital Officer and Integrations Engineering Manager to identify and lead an integrations team, shape and ship our integrations strategy and roadmap, and support Apploi’s vision of solving the fragmented ecosystem of healthcare hiring tools.
We are looking for an individual who has demonstrable product experience and is keen to shape a cutting-edge and effective integrations approach at Apploi. A successful candidate will be a strong collaborator who can represent Apploi to senior enterprise customers and prospects, as well as key stakeholders in partner companies. You will work cross-departmentally and tailor your written and verbal communication appropriately. You are transparent about progress on tasks, seek feedback early and often, work effectively with all teams, and inspire your colleagues to do better.
Our team is highly collaborative and supportive. A successful candidate will be not only an accomplished Product Manager but also a critical and strategic thinker and, of course, an exceptional team player. Therefore, it’s essential that this opportunity contributes to your career path and aligns with what Apploi is trying to achieve.
Who You Are
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experienced in back-office systems such as HRIS, payrolling, and background checks.
- Background in building integrations with HR tools or operational platforms for healthcare businesses.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and desire to succeed.
- Adaptable to new initiatives and proactive in problem-solving.
- A strategic thinker who can synthesize large swathes of detail into clear, actionable next steps.
- A technical background is key for this role. Hands-on experience driving SaaS integrations.
- Product Management and Integration Management experience: ideally, experience managing technical aspects of a solution and understanding technical and business tradeoffs.
- Organized, with effective time management skills that help you effectively prioritize projects and workload.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- A strategic thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit.
What You’ll Do
- Aligning, liaising, and project managing integrations with partners and senior stakeholders on the prospect/customer side and internally at Apploi.
- User research + insights: Collaborating with our Design team throughout the stages of feature development and iteration to ensure that we thoroughly understand our customer’s pain points and needs.
- This will include:
- Affinity Mapping + Trend Analysis in customer insights gathered from the above
- Remaining on the cutting edge of new innovation and APIs available within the Integrations and Healthcare industry via Competitor & Market Research
- Reviewing user interviews and focus groups for key learning.
- This will include:
- Data Analysis: Working closely with our Data team to ensure:
- Data Capture: Our reports are insightful and ‘telling a story’
- Data Interpretation: We understand what the data is saying about user behavior and how that impacts further feature iteration, development + prioritization
- Agile Development + Delivery: Leading our Integrations Scrum Team through the agile sprint process to ship new + iterated features based on collaboration with product + tech leadership on roadmap priorities
- Prioritization + Conversion of learnings into requirements
- Agile-Related Project Management: Work cross-functionally to schedule + conduct agile ceremonies to ensure deliverables are on track
- Wider Cross-functional collaboration: This role will require working closely with our CS, Sales, Partnerships and Product teams to ensure that:
- Any feature iterations or new developments are optimized for the healthcare industry
- The end-to-end experience our customers have with new feature rollouts are as smooth and successful as possible.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO
- Flex Fridays – employees are encouraged to take up to 2 Fridays off each month outside of PTO, no meetings & wrap up at 3pm on all other Fridays
- Wellness reimbursement
- Excellent employee referral program
- Internal training programs
- In-person events and activities
- Employee hubs and office locations nationwide
- Flexible and remote working options
- Healthy life/work balance
- Fun, collaborative work environment
At Apploi, we pride ourselves on putting people first. This starts at the heart of the company, where we’ve created a workspace where we can be unapologetically ourselves. We’re an eclectic and spirited bunch with amazing company culture, working together to revolutionize hiring!
Apploi is transforming how healthcare hires with all-in-one software that empowers companies to find, onboard, and retain staff. Working with over 7,000 healthcare organizations across the United States, our team helps leaders solve the industry’s most pressing problem: how to provide superb care in the midst of a candidate shortage.
Our mission to revolutionize hiring through innovation, empathy, and an understanding of human impact has earned Apploi widespread notice. In 2021, Apploi won Gold for Established Excellence in Inc.’s Best in Business awards, and was recognized in 2022 by Inc. as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies for the third consecutive year. The platform was also recognized by GetApp as a 2022 category leader in onboarding, recruiting, and applicant tracking. On a wide scale and an individual basis, Apploi is dedicated to helping healthcare workers and employers thrive in the industry they love.
At Apploi, we’re devoted to creating an excellent employee experience. Our team, culture, and benefits all make it an incredible place to work, so come join us!
We’re an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.